Thank you very much for dropping by!
Here is something about me, what I love and what inspires me every day.
- I moved with my family from the Netherlands to the most beautiful country in the world, New Zealand.
- I love flowers and if I wasn’t a photographer I would be a florist!
- I love baked stuff, deserts and sweets. I have a sweet tooth that is absolutely incurable.
- Passion for shoes and fashion. This is me. I love to take photos of shoes and wedding dresses. They are the perfect still life for this photographer.
- I love cartoons!
- My favorite drink is tea. I drink it my whole life. A hot cup of flavorful tea with a big handful of raspberries will warm you up on a cold stormy evening.
- I love to travel a lot. The Earth is so big that it seems to me there is not enough time to explore everything, no matter how much one travels.
- The sea is an old lover, but I can’t spend more then three days at the beach. I prefer exploring and drinking in rich and different cultures.
- My parents don’t have a single photo from their wedding. The first time my mother told me this, I was so upset. It’s one of the reasons why I love to do what I do. Capturing memories of that special day for people is one of the most beautiful and rewarding things I can think of.